One of the most powerful voices in any society is the voice of commerce and business.
At OCIACC, we’re proud to provide a platform for the Iranian business voices to be heard.
Orange County Iranian American Chamber of Commerce, OCIACC, came into existence for the purpose of supporting business growth as well as promoting new connections among the local community. We are an inclusive networking group and extend a warm welcome to non-Iranians to join the prosperous Iranian American business community and become part of our success story. We support business owners and professionals by providing opportunities to network, market, and brand their products and services.
OCIACC is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization and your contributions and membership dues are tax deductible. Membership dues help fund a number of programs we organize or support including:
- Monthly business mixers at well-known venues.
- Seminars, panel discussions, workshops by experts on valuable topics.
- Business expo at the UCI Applied Innovations, The Cove.
- Business awards held in Irvine and attended by city and state officials.
- Holiday Mixer at Balboa Bay Club.
- Annual Holiday Casino Party at the Fashion Island Hotel.
- OC Iranian Health Expo in collaboration with Alzheimer’s OC.
- Volunteer participation with Second Harvest Food bank.
- Preparation and distribution of bags of food and hygiene items to homeless.
- Community outreach programs, fundraising walks, and toy drives.
To connect, mentor, inspire, and aim towards a better community for all.
To advance business education, promote economic growth, elevate community outreach, and blend the best of cultures.
OCIACC is committed to:
- Support professionals and small businesses.
- Educate to empower businesses to prosper.
- Create networking events & collaborations to help businesses thrive.
- Promote the well-being of our community by inclusivity of all cultures.
- Educational business workshops & expos.
- Strong Social Media presence.
- Monthly e-newsletter and events.
- Collaborating with other organizations.
- Monthly mixers at popular venues.
- Hospitable, diverse cultural platform.
- Is founded and managed by business owners & professionals.
- Is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation; Tax ID is 47-4751122.
- Is a membership organization managed by all-volunteers.
- Is an inclusive networking organization aiming to support business growth.