Orange County has welcomed Iranian American professionals and businesses over the past several decades. OCIACC came into existence for the purpose of supporting business growth as well as promoting new connections among the entire local community. We are not an exclusive membership organization and rather an inclusive group and would like to extend a warm welcome to non-Iranians to join us and become part of our success story. We support small business owners by providing opportunities to network, market and brand their products and services.
OCIACC is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization and your contributions and membership dues are tax deductible. OCIACC’s Tax ID is # 47-4751122. We are proud to have a diverse membership and welcome anyone who wants to grow their business. Our Iranian heritage makes us the most hospitable networking group in Orange County with many positive testimonials and great results from advertising on our website and social media.
To connect, mentor, inspire, and aim towards a better community for all.
To advance education, promote community outreach, and blend the best of cultures.
OCIACC is committed to:
- Support professionals and small businesses.
- Educate to empower businesses to prosper.
- Create networking events & collaborations to help businesses thrive.
- Promote the well-being of our community by inclusivity of all cultures.
- Educational business workshops & expos.
- Strong Social Media presence.
- Monthly e-newsletter and events.
- Collaborating with other organizations.
- Monthly mixers at popular venues.
- Hospitable, diverse cultural platform.
- Is founded and managed by business owners & professionals.
- Is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation; all contributions are tax deductible.
- Is a membership organization managed by all-volunteers.
- Is an inclusive networking organization aiming to support business growth.